Interim Part-Time Youth Minister – Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church is a Southern Baptist Church located in Hueytown, AL on the western side of the Birmingham Area, and attendance averages about 300 people in a Sunday Morning Worship Service. The church is looking for an Interim Part-Time Youth Minister to coordinate and supervise leadership of the Middle School (Grades 6-8) and High School (Grades 9-12) ministries. Supervision by: Interim Pastor. Qualifications: Called into the Ministry; Bachelor’s Degree required; Some experience in youth work preferred; and Ability to preach, teach, and interact well with youth and adults.
Duties: 1. Develop a schedule of regular and special activities for middle and high school students, including Sunday and Wednesday activities, trips, and other fellowship activities.
2. Participate faithfully in the regular outreach ministry of church and lead the youth to participate in this outreach.
3. Help recruit and train adult leadership to work with youth as sponsors and teachers.
4. Coordinate all educational and discipleship programs geared toward youth.
5. Meet regularly with the Youth Advisory Committee. Also, meet with the Church Staff as class schedule permits.
6. The Interim will supervise and work along with the Youth Intern.
7. Monitor the finances related to the Youth Ministry and be responsible for keeping these expenses within budgeted amount.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and please include “Interim Youth Minister Search” in the subject line of your email. Or you may mail your resume to: Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church, Attention: Interim Youth Minister Search Committee, 1343 Hueytown Road, Hueytown, AL 35023.