General Institutional Information
1. Privacy of Student Records – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
2. Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
3. Student Diversity
4. Price of Attendance
5. Net Price Calculator
6. Refund Policy and Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Federal Financial Aid
7. Textbook Information
8. Educational Programs
9. Instructional Facilities
11. Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements
12. Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
13. Copyright Infringement – Policies and Sanctions
14. Computer Use and File Sharing
15. Student Activities
16. Career and Job Placement Services
Health and Safety
17. Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
18. Vaccination Policies
19. Campus Security Policies, Crime Statistics and Crime Log
20. Fire Safety Policies, Fire Statistics and Fire Log (On-Campus Housing Facilities)
21. Retention Rate
22. Graduation Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act)
23. Transfer-out Rates (Student Right-to-Know Act) – This category does not apply to SEBC.
24. Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) – This category does not apply to SEBC.
25. Transfer-out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid (Student Right-to-Know Act) – This category does not apply to SEBC.
26. Job Placement for Graduates
27. Job Placement Rates for Graduates - This category does not apply to SEBC (placement rates are not calculated).
28. Graduate and Professional Education Placement for Graduates
Student Financial Assistance
Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
SEBC gladly makes available to students all the information that is required under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), and under HEA Sec. 485(a)(1), Sec. 485(f), Sec.485(g), [Sec. 485(h)] and Sec. 485(j). This information includes the following categories: general institutional information, student financial assistance, health and safety, student outcomes, and voter registration. This information is available at http://www.sebc.edu/general-sebc-information/. SEBC will provide a paper copy upon request.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
The following individuals are designated to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining the institutional or financial aid information required to be disclosed under HEA Sec. 485(a)(1), Sec. 485(f), [Sec. 485(h)], and Sec. 485(j):
Deanne Easterwood, Associate Registrar
Joanne Belin, Director of Financial Aid
Additional consumer information categories that do not apply to SEBC: Teacher Preparation Program Report and Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates and Financial Support Data (Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act).
Content updated 7/15/2014
For additional information from the Institutional Effectiveness Office, click here.