Position Title: Receptionist
Position Type: Part-time
Schedule: 9:30-2:30, Monday – Thursday
Number of Hours per week: 20 hours a week
Compensation: $8.75 hourly
We are currently seeking a qualified and professional Part-Time Receptionist. The Receptionist is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support for Christ City Church staff and ministries in an effective and efficient manner.
Applicant should be detail oriented and able to complete given tasks independently in a timely manner. The person should have an adequate grasp of grammar and the ability to edit text.
The person should have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn as they go.
• Open and sort mail daily.
• Receive and return emails as instructed.
• Receive incoming telephone calls and assist callers with any questions or comments.
• Direct calls or record accurate and complete messages for staff members.
• Greet and receive visitors entering the office for information and assist them with a friendly attitude.
• Keep up with routine maintenance schedules and needs around the grounds and facilities.
• Assist the pastors in the scheduling of those requesting counsel, ministry information,
financial aid, or contact.
• Assist in the maintenance of accurate membership records (new members, baptisms,
deaths, weddings, etc.).
• Maintain and organize reception area. Stocking and ordering of hospitality and facility
• Run errands as needed to Post Office, Costco, Wal-mart, etc.
• Complete printing projects as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of secretarial and office administrative procedures
• Knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office is acceptable but Macintosh is preferred
• High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position
continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.